– MEN, 21 & OLDER
– 4 Guides for every group of 10 trekkers/climbers
– Internal flights (Kathmandu to Lukla roundtrip)
– Professional trekking and climbing guides
– Porterage of gear (Animals) (Carrying 15kg/33lb per person Maximum)
– All necessary climbing equipment
– 2 nights hotel and breakfast in Kathmandu (2 people sharing, 4-Star)
– All lodge accommodation when in the mountains
– All trekking permits, climbing permits, and National Park fees
– Overnight camping @ Everest Base Camp (EBC)
– TREK up KALA PATTHAR Peak, 18,520 Ft.
– Insurance to cover Ian Taylor Trekking (ITT) staff
– Full-time office support on the ground in Kathmandu
– Airport Transfers to/from International Airport in Kathmandu
– Communal medical kit (you will need a personal kit as well)
– 3 meals a day while in the mountains
– 5 days a week expert support prior to the trip
– Celebratory final meal in Kathmandu
– Opportunity to share your story on the trek, video, and lodges as space/time allows
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS (Approx. $1000.00 – $1500.00 pp. – book six months prior to departure)
– SPECIAL EDITION HAT, T-SHIRT, MEDALLION & CONTRIBUTION TO EVEREST 2022 DOCUMENTARY/MAGAZINE TELLING THE STORY & CAPTURING THE SPIRIT OF BASE CAMP NATION ($195.00 pp. paid to GRACE EXPLORATIONS)
– NEPALESE VISA ENTRY FEE (approx. $50.00 pre-purchased from Nepal Embassy DC)
NOTE: Please ARRIVE in Kathmandu on SATURDAY, APRIL 23 AM, and DEPART Kathmandu either SUNDAY, MAY 8 LATE NIGHT or MONDAY, MAY 9 AM (EBC TREK) or SATURDAY, MAY 14 LATE NIGHT or SUNDAY, MAY 15 AM (ISLAND PEAK CLIMB) unless you’ve prearranged early return helicopter flights from EBC in which case you would book return flights three to four days earlier. With a time change, you will lose a day en route to Nepal, so your actual US departure date will be THURSDAY, APRIL 21. Most flights departing Kathmandu late at night will arrive in the US the following day or same-day if you depart in the early morning.
– MANDATORY TRAVEL INSURANCE (approx. 5-10% or more of your total expedition cost)
– TIPS FOR GUIDES/PORTERS (approx. $200.00 pp. EBC TREK – $300.00 pp. ISLAND PEAK)
– PERSONAL EQUIPMENT & SOUVENIRS
– MEALS/DRINKS IN KATHMANDU (excluding Breakfast)
– SINGLE OCCUPANCY SUPPLEMENT ($500.00 pp. Please indicate on your registration form. All pricing is based on double and or group occupancy)
– EARLY RETURN HELICOPTER FLIGHTS from EBC or GORAK SHEP to LUKLA/KATHMANDU ($800.00 – $1500.00 pp., based on supply/demand and weather. Helicopter flights from Kathmandu to Lukla or Lukla back to Kathmandu pre are approx. $300.00 – $500.00 pp. Early return helicopter flights can save 3 to 4 days of trekking and waiting to return to Kathmandu based on supply/demand and weather. Please book early helicopter flights in Jan/Feb 2022.
– KALA PATTHAR Peak @ 18,520 Ft. (included in EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK) is 10 feet higher than the highest peak in Europe, Mt. Elbrus @ 18,510 Ft.
– ISLAND PEAK is virtually the same height and has the same headwall as DENALI/Mt. McKinley, the highest peak in North America.
VERY IMPORTANT! BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENTS, PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT & BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE THAT SUPPORTS GRACE EXPLORATIONS HERE
NOTE: When purchasing the PREFERRED PLAN, it is strongly recommended to customize with the following optimal coverages while traveling in the remote Everest region that needs to be purchased AT THE SAME TIME as the Base Policy: Medical, Adventure Sports, Security, Inconvenience, Baggage and Cancel For Any Reason Bundles (covers 50% of trip) that are not included in the base price.
– AFTER RECEIVING & APPROVING YOUR REGISTRATION, MEDICAL, EXPERIENCE FORMS, IAN TAYLOR TREKKING WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE ($500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT EBC TREK OR $1,000.00 ISLAND PEAK) & A 40-PAGE DOSSIER FOR TRAINING, PREPARATION & OTHER INFO